Interview by: Lee Sykes
Interview at the DotNetNuke OpenForce07 conference in Las Vegas. This interview took place at the speakers cocktail party, we discussed DotNetNuke for an international audience, localization, the UDT module and tokens. Sebastian is a DotNetNuke core team member, team lead for the “User Defined Table (UDT)” module, he creates and maintains the German language packs and is co-founder of the German DotNetNuke user group.
- Sebastian’s presentation
- Providing DotNetNuke for an international audience
- How to setup multilingual portals
- Various techniques available
- What is currently supported for localisation and what will be supported in the future
- Cambrian age or Jurassic age!
- Just formed a new localization team
- 2007 and 2008
- Use of tokens in a Text / HTML module
- Displaying elements such as username
- Can use a wide range of properties
- UDT (User Defined Table) manual provides first generation list
- Use of strings
- The User Defined Table
- The forms module
Listen to the Podcast...